Some of AnnaBV Designs' CT ladies came up with a mini blog train just for you gals. Alrighty Ladies, You should of found me from Maria's blog. Anna did an awesome job and came up with a really great kit called CHIT CHAT AND CHOCOLATE.
I came up with a quickpage just for you... I hope you enjoy it!
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 16, 2010. Thanks again.
I am a member of a creative team for a digital scrapbooking designer. I receive digital scrapbooking kits in exchange for creating layouts and advertising these products. Although I recieve this compensation, I truly love the kits and I would use them even if I was not part of the creative team. I create for Andilynn Designs at Scrapmatters.com and Anna BV Desidngs at ScrapOrchard.com
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 16, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete