Saturday, October 10, 2009

What! No scrapping this week...

Thought I would write a bit and say with regret I did only 1 scrapbook page this week and I cant even post it anywhere.  I entered the "last scrapper standing" contest over at divinedigital.com.  It is 6 weeks of challeneges and that first one was tough.  We had to use a quote that I dont believe in, but had to use.  The page was good, but didnt really like it for that one reason alone.  Great challenge though.  Lets see how far I go on it.
The reason why I didnt get any scrapping done, I went out and got a job!  I am now working part time for a compnay that is about 25 miles from home.  It is fun so far and the hours are perfect.  I still get to take kids to school and pickup after school and still do all the Mom stuff after school.  But I am learning how to make room and time for all my fun activities.  SO hopefully after housework, I can sit down and throw out a page or two.
Happy Scrapping to all you.

No comments:

Post a Comment