Today I get to go shopping! During the month of May, I entered a contest at Scrapmatters.com and I won a $50.00 gift certificate to their shop! The Queen of Scraps was so much fun and I didn't even set out to be the top poster. It just happened! One day I was board and not motivated to do anything and I kicked out 15 layouts. That put me in the lead. Once I was there, I wanted to stay on top. So I really worked hard on creating my layouts. I created and uploaded to my gallery 260 layouts. I actually am almost caught up on past projects. YEAH ME! :) So today, I get to go with my wish list and buy the kits that I have been eyeing for a while.
I cant wait to start creating new pages with my new kits. The designers at SM are awesome!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment